This post contains affiliate links. I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. Usually that means I can get a fancy coffee at Starbucks. So thank you!
Cozy sweaters are my kryptonite. No lie. I wasn’t allowed to buy sweaters for about two years because I had too many of them. Luckily, that’s passed and I’m allowed to buy them again. Phew — because there are tons of great ones for this fall. Now the weather needs to start cooperating… Read on to see my picks!
It’s only October, but I’m itching to start wearing my cozy sweaters like now, but the weather is definitely not cooperating with me. Here are my picks for heading into the cold season.
1. Treasure & Bond x Something Navy Crewneck Sweater – Nordstrom | 2. Cuffed Ribbed Sweater – Loft | 3. Sweater Blouse – Loft | 4.Ribbed V-Neck Sweater – GAP | 5. Button Slash Knit Sweater – Nordstrom | 6. Cozy Everyday Cable Knit Longline Sweater – Chicwish | 7. Concise Warmth Ribbed Knit Sweater in Smoke – Chicwish | 8. Women’s Bow Sleeve Sweater – Target
1. I’m sure you all have heard of Something Navy’s collab with Treasure and Bond for Nordstrom. The line is pretty, has Arielle’s signature breezy style, and 2.5% of the net sales are donated to YWCA. The price point is pretty nice as well. I was expecting the prices to be crazy for some reason, but what a surprise to find out it’s not. The sweater looks super cozy and trendy, just like you see on her website.
2. Loft is one of my go-to’s for work appropriate clothing. This would be a perfect sweater to throw over leggings and over the knee boots. The sleeves are long enough to hide your hands in when they get cold slaving over your computer keyboard.
3. Another from Loft – As you can see, I’m a fan of the store. I know these look pretty similar, but there is a subtle difference in the sleeves. This one has a pouffy sleeve. It reminds me of being a princess, but with a bit of cozy thrown in. I didn’t realize that was a thing until I saw this sweater.
4. It’s been ages since I shopped at the Gap, but the V neckline on this sweater spoke to me. It said, Tori, look at me, I could provide a touch of sexiness to an otherwise cozy sweater. The best of both worlds.
5. This button slash sweater is a bit of a departure for me – the buttons are huge. It’s more apparent if you click on the link and look at it in green. This adds a touch of whimsy and art to a regular sweater. Cool, right?
6. This is the ultimate in cozy for me. I could live in this sweater all fall and winter. I’ve been searching for a chunky knit like this for years and this one looks like it will live up to all of my expectations. I’d keep it in white – there’s something wintery and wonderful about chunky knits in that color.
7. I like that this isn’t a turtleneck, but comes up higher than usual on the neck. It’s not going to choke you – I hate that feeling – it will keep that neck of yours warm without needing a scarf!
8. My sister actually bought this one and it looks great on her. The cool thing about this is that the ribbon looks a little like the Gucci ribbon. Ties on the cuffs are very in this year and this sweater has a unique take on them. Also, it’s from Target – the Who What Wear line – which means it’s not Gucci prices!
What do you all think? Do you like these sweaters? Will you be running out to buy one? Or are you more of a sweatshirt gal?