This dress will look very familiar to you if you follow us on Instagram. It’s my newest Vince dress that my sister bought me. It is the most versatile dress I might have ever owned. It’s a great stretchy material, it’s not too heavy, especially now when it’s hot and humid out, and brace yourself for it — it’s washable! This is basically a dream come true dress for me. The best thing about it is that I can dress it up for date night, throw on the right shoes to make it work appropriate, or wear some great kicks to be casual cool for brunch or to see a concert. Read on for my three ways to style the dress!
Date Night Dress
This is my dressy, date night, look since I paired the dress with Express Cage heels (similar) and a statement necklace (this one is cool). These heels are definitely limo to lounge ones; I still haven’t worn them out on the town yet! This could easily transition to fall by throwing on a cool black biker jacket and tights. Here are some other ideas of how to style it for date night.
1. Carrson Sandal STEVE MADDEN | 2. Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal VINCE CAMUTO |
3. Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Pouch | 4. Convertible Multi-strand Necklace TREASURE & BOND | 5. Eliza Chandelier Earrings GORJANA |
6. ‘Cora’ Block Heel Sandal HINGE
Work Appropriate Dress
I actually wore this dress to work and posted it on Instagram. I paired it with Steve Madden slides. I wasn’t sure how comfy the slides would be when I first got them, but they are incredibly comfortable. My toes didn’t even grip the insides to keep them on like you end up doing in some shoes. These seem to be different because the sides of the shoe go further back on your foot.
Here’s a pair of mules that I also believe are work appropriate with the dress. It’s a good way to rock some heels but not have that va-va-voom going on.
1. Sole Society Dome Satchel – Pink | 2. Leopard Print Scarf SOLE SOCIETY |
3. Plaid Poncho BP. | 4. Kandi-P Loafer Mule STEVE MADDEN |
5. Tabitha Embellished Open Toe Mule BP. |
6. Dawson Oversize Faux Leather Shopper SOLE SOCIETY
Casual Cool Dress
You ever have those days where you want to look nice but you don’t want to think about putting an outfit together? Guess what? This dress is a fantastic thing to toss on. The best part of all is that it even looks rad with a pair of sneakers. I’d wear this running errands on the weekend, going to brunch, or even going to see a concert. You’d look cool, but still be able to stand up all night while you sing and dance around to your favorite artist.
See? Tori in all her comfort looking pretty cool. That smile says it all.
1. ‘Thalia’ Crossbody Bag SOLE SOCIETY | 2. Gazelle Sneaker ADIDAS |
3. Girl Power Charm Necklace BP. | 4. Prasata Bootie VINCE CAMUTO | 5. Cozychic Lite® Coastal Hooded Cardigan BAREFOOT DREAMS® (part of Nordie’s Anniversary Sale!)|
6. Fiddler Faux Suede Cap BRIXTON (part of Nordie’s Anniversary Sale!)
What do you guys think? Any of these jump out to you as something you want or have to try? Let me know in the comments below!